Monday, July 28, 2008

Epilogue: My Friends


To me, meeting all of them had been a life changing experience. It was shortly after I had decided to pick up the pieces of my shattered life that I met them. And I will have to say, without them keeping going forward without looking back, would have be so much harder. They showed me that there was a life beyond what I once loved and valued. That there is still so much out there left to see.
Sasuke had been my friend long before I met the rest of them, one of my closest friends. He knew me during the times when I thought death might be a bit better than this (no, I never tried to kill myself :P). He is great friend who I know I can count on, and was there through the hard times to cheer me on. He has also been trying hard to find me someone else, but pity he mostly knows girls his age :P. He’s cool and fun to hang out with, although he still has much to learn. But hey 14 is still young, he’s got time.
B1 has become a great friend over the past few weeks. It was my pleasure helping her through her problems, and it seems something’s I said influenced some of her biggest decisions (though I am not really sure I say things THAT good, maybe she just hasn’t heard a lot). Out of everyone she’s who I know most about, she’s like an honorary little sister....hehe (not belittling anyone else). Fun and interesting to hang out with and nice to have conversations with. Well I hope she now has a hot enough guy to sit at my wedding with ;) (If I ever have one that is).
B2...aah B2, hmmmm....sadly haven’t been able to talk to her much, as she rarely gets online anymore. It seems she’s trying to get an honour-listed to get a mobile phone. Good luck with that by the way. B2 has many of the qualities I like, hyperactive, talkative outgoing, smart, funny.....and easy to spook and annoy (now that parts just for my entertainment). Ya I know I tease her a lot, but that’s just fun, I think she’s awesome, I just wonder how she will be given some more years, thinking how she is now. Now, that will be something interesting to see.
DM sure turned my opinion about her around in the weeks that followed. For one thing I don’t think the name DM is really appropriate...how about....BUTT GIRL....hehehe....just kidding. Uuuh I really can’t think of a new name right now, let’s just go with what she likes to say is the long form of DM, we can go with that, though she really isn’t in anyway dangerous. She’s really talkative one you get to know her better, both online and in person, I love her frog-run too :P. She’s someone awesome to talk to when you’re bored at work or just lonely, she can really make the day interesting with some of the stuff she says. A bit childish at times, but I guess that too is part of her charm.
Punk-Teddy, well I only got to know her well over the past two weeks or so. But so far I do like what I know. And I think the name I picked out of her is quite appropriate. She’s nice, kind, treats her friends well....all qualities I like. A curious type girl who likes finding stuff out and trying new things. I have had a good time chatting with her over the past week or two. It’s a pity that you have to leave, I know that others as well as me will miss you a lot.
I don’t care what anyone says, kids aint bad....there pretty darn good, sure they have their flaws, but older people have too many flaws. You know how hard it is to nicely talk to most girls my age? Next to damn impossible, they all either think everyone’s up to something or they are too good to talk to most guys. Most of them don’t even give anyone a chance to get to know each other better. Plus my any girlfriend I get must be age 16 or above rule, makes kids awesome friends, there is no “ooh is this going somewhere thoughts from either of us”. So it makes it so much easier to be friends with them. Sure they may not be able to get out a lot, but when they do, they know how to have fun, I do go out with older people every now and then, and I have to tell you, most of them are really boring, and the ones that aren’t....there idea of fun, is breaking every rule in the book, hey I don’t have problem with breaking most of the rules....but there’s a limit to that, clean and simple fun is much better.
You know now that I read this, it sounds, and awful lot like a goodbye post at some points. But that’s the last thing this is. Until all of them grow up and become like the snobbish girls I mentioned above and think they are too good enough to hang with some old guy like me, I shall be there friend :P....but I do hope that doesn’t happen. And even when I go abroad for studies, they will be on the things I will surely miss from home. Climbing the sand hill, shoving people in the car baggage compartment, seeing the snipers, dropping pizza on police officers (btw I hear someone is investigating who dropped a slice of pizza on his head :P)...and so much more, are all memories I will cherish for a long time. If in this post or in any previous ones I have said anything really offensive, I do apologize for that, and I will gladly take it off. And as for this post, what I wrote about each of them is in no way decreasing the value of the other. I met them all under different circumstances of their lives, and each person is a different and unique personality, that is why it may seem I am saying more about some people than others.
I do know quite a number of people, even people whose names I cannot quite remember. But my friends are few, very few. I don’t even call everyone I know my friends, there are acquaintances’ and then there are friends. You could easily count the number of friends I have. And I consider all of these kids, my friends. I don’t give a rats ass what anyone says about that.:D.

“A good friend will bail you out of jail and lecture you about how you messed up. A great friend will be sitting right next to you laughing about it saying "damn, we really screwed up!" – Unknown (Damn who ever said this is one awesome dude)

8 comments:

[xiai] said...

so i guess m d 1st to read this? =P n dude, ur awsm, n thnx, n d girl on d rite in d pic looks a bit like yal =P

♥ DAYDREAMER ♥ said...

well this is gunna be a long and boring comment :P so anwywayxx first of al so happy n honored :P to show u whtxx more in lyf =D
secound of all tht description u gave abt dhanish was totally raaaight .. kewl n awsume .. SASUKE XD
B1 yeap yeap .. really awsume and greatuu friend to begin with :D
All u said about B2 .. totallyy totally true :D n all the qualities are awsume :D
u lyked me frog jump eh ..? well gues where it originated frm :P .. .err YOU kekeke =P n btw m so nt childish .. m the most mature person u'll see "ohh" :P hahahaha
Punk-Teddy .. yesh we'll miss u lyke a lot :'( all guuud qualitiexx yeaa XD:D
n so i'll continue my other part of the comment later :P hehehe n yesh .. KIDXX ARE FUN XD

Crimson Solace said...

[xiai]: hehe thanx, u guys r awesm too....hmmm ya now that you say it...she does look a bit like her
daydreamer: you know...the way you were talking, I thought it would be longer o.o.....aand...you have absolutely no proof it originated from me....no one saw me run like that....all they have is your word for it....but everyone saw you running like that.....you're just trying to push it on me

Anonymous said...

heeyyy =)... XLNT .. wel its awsum to kno . . a guy like u .. consider us "kids" as friends =D .. eh so so .. we'r all a better person for knowing You ..

Darky said...

duuude ... awesomest post of 'em all. its kewl the way how u paragraphed ur outlook on each person ^^

and don't worry bro. we'll be forever young nd neva snubbish ^_^

and OFCOURSE, kids are awesomer than adults. Us kids are .. Livin La Vida Loca \m/

Anyway bro, great tribute..
ur forever bro,
Sasuke =P

Anonymous said...

HEYYYY...AWSUM...Its fun to hav u as me frend =D...and I hav no plans to b a snubbish person no matter how old i grow...ME frends are always me frends =D...and tht girl on the pic dus luk lyk yal..

[xiai] said...

so m like, ur frnd? hw come we dn talk much nw? i mish u =( plus m kinda rlly alone nw, wud be nice if u ppl back home who m so bzy missing wud talk to me more =P or did u jus forget all abt me already? << (kidding, bt serisouly, even id say m emo nw)

Aryj said...

totally agree with the anonymous guy :P

and i OBJECT!! we don't all grow up to be snubbish! (honest!) and we aint boring -.- hmmph!(then again...i dont feel that grown uppy either:P)

but i must admit ur friends seem like ppl who knows how to have a good time =D