Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 1: Kids Are Fun


Ever since Sasuke-guys birthday party at his house, I was told that some girls were throwing a party for him (can you believe this guy?), at first it was more than 10 girls, but the number depleted, or some other girls held party for him, either way the final number came down to just the girls who had attended Sasuke-guys first party.

Although I had been told of this party, I really had no interest in going, (not to mention that I wasn't invited). But on the day that the party was finally held, I went. Mostly because I was really bored and I am a doing stuff on impulse kinda guy and that day’s impulse was to go. So I uuuh invited myself to the party.

Sasuke-guy and me, left from his house and headed towards Punk-Teddy's house where the party was at. As we entered the alley in which her house was, I heard some giggling and looked up, to see....well a bunch of giggling girls at one of the windows in the building (the third floor if I remember correctly). And in their hands, were water balloons. Have you seen the Friends episode where Ross has a really young girl friend, and the gf and her friends throw water balloons, well this was kinda like that, except these girls were an awful shot...I mean AWFUL. My auto reflex was to jump back, but Sasuke-guy didn’t, and even then it didn’t hit him, there were a few more balloons that dropped down on us, but none of them even managed to wet us even a little bit. I guess little girls arnt really good shots. But this was certainly a fun start.

After "evading" the barrage of water balloons that was thrown at us, we climbed the stairs to Punk-Teddy's apartment. Unfortunately there were no more surprises waiting for us (yes unfortunately, more surprises would have been fun). B1, B2 and Punk-Teddy were smiling as if they had done something great by missing all the water balloons they had thrown at us.

The next hour or so, was relatively uneventful. DM and her sister arrived soon afterwards. We ate short eats, cut a countline chocolate cake they had got for Sasuke-guy and ate that too. As I waited I did a little analysis, a psycho profile if you might, of the people there. The sweet, but a bit shy girl, the hyper active talkative one, the shy, distant girl (either that she's mute :P) and the friendly but....bit crazy girl (and that would be the one who tried to set fire to the cherries). I was correct to some extent with my analysis on all of them.

Soon we decided to go to skippy's, by the time we were able to leave with all the dilly dally of girls, it was dark, and as I made my way down the stairs, I made a most amusing discovery. B2 was real easy to scare, I mean extremely easy to scare. All I had to do was make a few noises and she went, "please stop". (yes, picking on small children right, I don’t care what you think, fun is fun, and for you information, I am not age biased, show me an older girl or guy who’s a scardy cat, and I will pick on her too :P, and if it’s a GUY, I will laugh him straight out of town).

Downstairs we waited for quite some time for a ride, I noticed that DM and her sis were at a corner a bit away from us, but I really did not know what to do about that, so I just picked on/talked to B2, B1 and Punk-Teddy. Soon...well not soon, our ride came. It was not a really big ride, so we ended up being all squished inside it. Now....if it was with a bunch of older girls...I wouldn’t be complaining, but this was like being squished with sisters or cousins....just plain un-comfortable, maybe Sasuke-guy enjoyed it....or on the other hand, maybe not, I was after all the only other guy in there.

Soon after we made it to skippy, Punk-Teddy's bf showed up, her brother was also with us there. At Skippy's we went for the rides, first was the bumper cars, they were ok, but I think I am gonna stick to Mercedes in Need for Speed :P. Next we went on the frog jump; which was this ride which went up and down and up and down. Since only three people could get on it at a time, in my turn B1, B2 and I went. I chose that group because I had a feeling that would be most fun. While B1 for the most part sat quietly next to me, B2 was on fire, screaming and shouting, it was hilarious....I honestly have seen better action.....uuuh never mind.

I soon noticed that somewhere between entering skippy and going on the rides, DM and her sister had disappeared. I was not really sure, but I did see them with some boys. Anyway after that we went for some drinks....and people started "disappearing" till finally it was just me, Sasuke-guy, B1 & B2. Then Sasuke-guy mentioned something about love, and everyone came to instant alert, are you in love...who do you love?...I think the idea of Sasuke-guy being in love struck a chord somewhere deep within everyone...lol.

Soon we got up from our seats and headed out, all the way B1 was asking about this girl Sasuke-guy loved, and she wouldn’t stop until he gave her an answer. We stayed in the Carnival courtyard near the gate, joking around, either waiting for DM and her sister, or our ride, or maybe both, am not really sure right now. We were all joking around and pushing each other. As B2's back was turned, I pushed her into a puddle, well she didn’t fall INTO it, but she stepped into it. And she was all "Oh god, mud on my pants...my mum will kill", and then she turned around and asked who it was. I owned up, but she would not believe me :. (I don’t think even now she believes it). She said someone "stronger" pushed her, and I don’t look strong. After repeatedly saying I did it, she decided to go after me, even though she didn’t believe me.

Well, she was really weak, couldn’t even move me, or I simply stepped out of the way, then Punk-Teddy and her bro got involved...well let’s just say I never stood a chance against them. I did my best to avoid them, but in the end, they pushed me into the puddle. And B2 was acting like it was a big victory even though she failed (weak little girl :P)

Then I went towards the dark alley behind the trees in the carnival ground, they said not to because people do "stuff" there (but B2 was mostly concerned about things that go bump in the night). I went ahead and saw that there was no one there and that it was really short....but dark. So as I knew everyone else would soon follow me, I hid in an enclosure in the wall. Then I specifically waited till B2, came up and shouted. NOW THAT WAS FUN. It seems it was really dark and NO BODY had noticed me. I scared the shit out of everyone. B2 was screaming, even the others shouted a little or went back a little till they realised it was me.

Soon our ride came, and there was more uncomfortable squishing and we arrived at Punk-Teddy's house. And that was the end of that day.

I know it may not seem really fun when you read it, or a bit childish, (I don’t really care) but I have been out with grown up gangs too, it wasn’t that fun. So as of today, I stand corrected, kids are fun.

NOT THE END


9 comments:

♥ DAYDREAMER ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥ DAYDREAMER ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥ DAYDREAMER ♥ said...

WHY DO I HAVE TO ALWAYXX DISSAPEAR :| .. nywayXx i have one objection against ur postyy .. i thnk u shuld say TEENS are fun .. as we belong to the TEENS group !! other than tht the POST IS AWSUME AS EVER XD n the great part is u remembered each n every thng :D btw do u lyke write ur everyday stuff on a diary o_O ?

Crimson Solace said...

I dont know why you always have to disapear...its not something I make you do:P...and nah...I dont keep a diary....I just have a very good memory....I have too many secrets....a diary can never be really safe...there is no safer place then my head.....
btw...wat did u write in the other two comments? o.o

Anonymous said...

oOoo n mux .. apparently.. im still a Kidddd =P anyways .. awsum =D.. btw UPDAAAAATE

[xiai] said...

i still dn gt m 'punk teddy' m nt a punk, bt i guess i look like a teddy ear.. kinda o.o

[xiai] said...

dn gt y*

teddy bear**

[xiai] said...

hey, uh, day 3 kidna suckd dho ekamu, sowwu dude o.o

Crimson Solace said...

[xiai]: well i dont know much about you...so I asked the others (meaning sasuke and arky)...and they said your like very punk rock....so i thought of that