Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 2: Just Kids With Bedtimes....

Since the day at the carnival grounds, I had pretty much become good friends with everybody. Everyone except Punk-Teddy had added me on msn (really I mean no offense by saying that, just stating facts :P). They were all interesting to talk to and I considered them among my friends list.

I was at Sasuke-Guys house watching the movie untraceable when he got the call. It was B1 & B2 calling. They were at the Carnival and were bored. DM and her sister was spending time with there significant others and they were alone. So they asked him to come. But Sasuke-Guy being the g…. uh person he is he was reluctant to do so. It took a little convincing from me to make him go. So we (we meaning me, Sasuke-Guy and Arky) left for the Carnival. We told Sasuke-Guys mother that we were going somewhere nearby…then walked a little, called her mum and says the place was full so we are taking a cab and going to the carnival.

At the carnival grounds we found them in the dark area behind Skippy (yes I too do wonder what a bunch of little girls…and there bf’s are doing there:P). We first met B1 & B2, it seems B2 had called Sasuke-Guy instead of her bf (Guess girls do like hanging around a ga....). I stood there trying to scare (and succeeding too) B2. Soon we were joined by DM when her bf left for basketball tryouts. She just like the previous day, stood silently.

So we just stayed there, joking and stuff. Then someone noticed something yellow in the trees nearby (I think it was B2 herself). But this time she got scared by herself, yes I admit I did push just a little bit, but later I even said it was nothing, its just a bunch of leaves, I even went and touched it. But she was still scared. What I really wanted to do was put my hand into the trees…and act and scream like something got me. But I decided against doing that. I didn’t want to be responsible for giving a 13 year old a heart attack.

Then B2 started showing everyone something that was written on the far wall. She asked everyone what she saw. (Btw when I later knew what she really was doing…I have to say…it surprised me…she’s smarter than I thought :P). I honestly didn’t see anything, no one but B2 was able to see what was written on the wall. We all tried really hard…looking in different angles…guessing…but with no avail. B1 walked a little further from us to look at the wall. I too followed and stood next to her looking at the wall. I’m sure you people all have seen Tom & Jerry, you remember when sometimes Tom jumps….straight out of his skin?....That’s kinda what happened next. B1 suddenly noticed me standing next to her, got startled and jumped….I mean she really ACTUALLY jumped….I was surprised when she did that too….but I was able to keep my two feet firmly on the ground :P
Soon they started saying that they were hungry, and I got a thought I would regret in a short while. “I think I will give them a treat tonight, they are my friends, and once the holidays end, I wont get to meet them a lot, so I think I will give them a treat tonight” Thinking this, I told them I can feed them, and everyone agreed. So all of us (me, Sasuke-guy, B1, B2, DM & Arky) headed to skippy and took our seats. “Oder what ever you want” I told them. Most asked for fish and chips. So we ordered and we were sitting there talking and joking…and then ev….uh DM’s sister came and said they have to go. At first I was a little confused to what was going on, but then when I realized that they were leaving my first thoughts were “What the F*** !!” It seems when her mother called DM’s sis, she told her mother that they had finished eating and that they had to go…so now…they had to go. All us guys were saying don’t go. We tried cancelling the order, but it was too late now. I tried a few times to make them stay…but then I just went speechless.

Have any of you ever been, sad, angry and annoyed all the same time? I assure you….it aint nice. I hadn’t felt this bad since my great depression. I was giving free food and these people were LEAVING. “Here you can have the money I brought” DM’s sister replied. Now if it was someone else I would have either stormed out of there or shouted. To me that was like adding insult to injury, to think that I was upset about something as material as money. But I knew she meant well, so I just said its ok, she can keep the money.

My whole night had been ruined, they left all saying how sorry they were, but that didn’t change the fact that this sucked. I knew this wasn’t there fault, but that didn’t make things better either. Soon the food came and I was staring at empty chairs. Not to waste the food, Sasuke-Guy and Arky called up two people they knew and invited them over. GREAT, just great…now I was feeding a bunch of people I don’t even know. Call me whatever you want, but the fact of the matter is; I don’t mind spending on my friends, but feeding people I have never met, is just a waste of my money.

That I guess is pretty much the end of day two, we finished up the food and went home. They really were sorry, I knew they were. They said they would make it up to me…but honestly that doesn’t matter, what’s done is done….I’m not gonna keep pulling at one thing a hundred times. But one thing I learned is, no matter how fun they are, no matter how grown up they want to act and be….at the end of the day, they are just a bunch of kids with bedtime. I would do well not to forget that.

STILL NOT THE END

6 comments:

♥ DAYDREAMER ♥ said...

eloo .. i knw ur reall maad .. bt since i alwayXx comment first on ur bloggy :P i'll commen ton ths too =D umm .. reall sorry abt tht "^_^ .. n the last tyme ^_^ hey hey i went out with a frnd n i didn't bring him .. see m already doin some progress :D btw btw i lyke the way u wrote it .. n u remembered everythn part again :P bt stl sowwee again for da had to goo avas thngg "^_^ .. bt stll kewl postyy n btw 3 more to go rytee o_O ?

Anonymous said...

Awsum..from a 19 yr olds point of view:P! sorry for the had to goo part..oooh yhh the great food betrayel wat u lyk to call it =D...its cool u remember most of it=D

e-siŋŋer said...

Wow , Looks Like ... Hmm Kids With Bedtimes? :P , Nice Blog BTW Man

-Yours Sincerely Or Whatever They Use In The Letters
Dark Overlord Of The Underworld/Ground

♥ DAYDREAMER ♥ said...

yesh yesh .. for 19 year old heXx soo kewl n awsume n doesn't evn look lyke one o_O btw btw thnXx for takn it calmly n takn all teh anger in the postyy =P btw btw btw REPLYY ON PPLS COMENTXXX !!! thtXx all for nw .. i'll writee more comentXx later again =P

Crimson Solace said...

daydreamer: hey its really cool...no peoblem...and you dont have to suck up to me THAT much:P...do I seem angry?...hmmm maybe I was a little at that time...but its all cool now
"anonymous": Raaaaight...very anonymous:P...i do have a very good memory
e-sinner: thanx man...look forward to more

Anonymous said...

**starts breathing shallowly** ={ .. im sorry we had to go early.. .. O.O