Monday, June 16, 2008

Just Temporary.....


As some of you may know, I have been telling for a while that I am going to make my own site. I started and found that making one wasnt as easy as I thought it would be...xD. Especially without my VERY own computer I can look after on my own and sit at for as long as I want.

Well I still havent given up on making my website, I should get an awesome high powerd laptop by next month:D....then I should be able to work on that.

I was reading some blogs and I thought I really wanted to make one of my own. I did not really like my previous one any more so I decided to make a new one. I dont know what I will do with this once I make my website, but most likley this blog is just temporary...I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Unlike the last blog in wich I wrote only my views, this time its gonna be my experiences as well as my views....I hope all of you finds something interesting here:)

And ya....I am pissed that it got Krimsonsolace with a K....some pinky b**** stole crimsonsolace.....and she hasn't even put anything on it:@

Well anyway lets see how this goes...

P.S. I've been re-watching my favourite anime Full Metal Alchemist, so I thought I would put something from it.

1 comment:

Aryj said...

if ever you make that site...don't delete the blog...k? =)