Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fading Beauty

This is my rose, no some girl didn't give it to me, I got it off a bouquet of roses at work o.o....it was the most beautiful one in it. This photo does little justice to its beauty, all who have so far seen it agrees that its the most beautiful rose they have ever seen.
The rose is currently lying in a sorta paper wrapping in my refrigerator, cox I herd that is how it will last longest. I'll be so sad when it withers, but so far its doing pretty good. If I meet someone I want to give a rose to before this rose withers, I intend to give it to that girl.
It was just so beautiful that I had to share it with everyone....but still the picture doesn't say enough.

"At the face of your beauty, the rest of the world, loses its color" - Crimson Solace

4 comments:

♥ DAYDREAMER ♥ said...

OMG .. THIS IS THE FAR MOST BEAUTIFUL ROSE I'VE SEEN .. i bet it lukx much better n kewl-er whn if i see it for real O_o awsume awsume .. dhaan vy president office ga masakai kuran .. maybe thn i'll get one too XD hahahahah nywayxx kewl most lyked wht u said at the end of the post .. awsume as alwayxx XD

Anonymous said...

Oh! This is sweet.. n yupp the rose is rlly Beautiful =) .. n yea too bad its gnna whither .. one of these days..

Anonymous said...

Been long since i hav visited...but am gald i did....the rose is beautiful!!.....and r u allowed to "get it off"?

Aryj said...

i think ur post did more justice to the rose than the photo itself...